Your Audio, Your Way
If you’ve been using AudioBoom to easily share your audio content with your friends, you’ve recently gotten a nasty shock.
You found out from your friends and listeners that they can’t listen to the content you share without first logging into the service.
That means they either already have to have an account, or they need to create one, or log in with their social media accounts.
AudioBoom is a commercial entity. They have the right to do whatever they want with their service, and they have the right to dictate how their service is enjoyed.
And you have the right to vote with your feet and take your business somewhere else.
As it stands right now, you have a few options.
- Tell all your friends they need to create accounts and hand over information to enjoy your content, and continue using the service, hoping AudioBoom doesn’t do anything else in the future to raise the barrier for you and those who consume your content.
- Use another service, and hope they don’t put up a barrier for you or those who enjoy your content
- Or share your audio on your terms and no one else’s
But freeing your content requires you to set up a website of some kind, upload the audio, and then share it. All of which can be inconvenient and frustrating if you’re not a technical person and don’t do this on a regular basis.
You can free your content and decide who gets to enjoy it without all the hassle
I know how to build websites. I know how to make them host your audio, share your audio, and let others enjoy your audio, and all of this is completely accessible. This means I can help you do things your way, and you won’t have to worry about anyone pulling the rug out from under you.
No more finding out through the grapevine that people can’t hear what you have to say.
I’m frustrated. I’m angry. I’m overwhelmed and I don’t know how to fix this. How can you help?
I can build you a website that does all of this:
- Is accessible and lives up to current web standards, with no flash players
- Lets you post and share your audio, and, if you want it, accompanying text and pictures
- Lets you share that content to all your social networks, as many times or as few times as you want
- Lets your friends leave comments on your audio and share it further
- Lets you decide whether your audio is one minute or one hour long with no extra cost for the extra time
- Help you with your initial steps to get things going
- Comes with 30 days of training and support via phone, Skype or email
- Will be up and running within 48 hours *
And it will only cost you $99, one time.
* It takes 48 hours because I can’t make DNS go faster.
Fill out the form below and, as soon as payment is received, we can get started building your website. If you have questions before you fill out the form, you can call me at 615-669-7036. You can also get in touch via Twitter by sending a mention to @cswordpress.
I look forward to helping you share your content however and with whomever you want.